Stone Slingertm OS7
The ONSITE solution for precise material placement in high-volume projects.
Your New “Sling Cycle”
• Transport the OS7 to the Jobsite by float
• Deliver and stockpile your stone by conventional dump trucks
• Position the OS7 to optimize placement productivity
• Feed the OS7 hopper with available loaders or excavators
• OS7 places material continuously all day long!
100% Stone Slinger™
The new Stone Slinger OS7 mounts the industry’s preferred high-speed aggregates delivery and placement technology on a self-propelled all-terrain platform built entirely by Gravel Conveyors Inc.
– no truck chassis required!
The OS7 stays on-site to give you continuous production all day! Produce more and reduce costs with the genuine “Stone Slinger” high-speed conveyor placement system.
The OS7 is a self-propelled, remote-operated platform that stays on-site to place up to 225 tons of material/hour!
Conveyor Placement System
• 7 yd3 hopper, level full (not including wing extensions)
• 19' throw conveyor c/w W.K. Dahms ½” high cleat belt
• Hydraulically operated wing extension (each side operates independently)
• Hydraulically operated hopper leveling via toggle on the transmitter (12˚ each direction off of level)
• 32" apron chain centers, 26" wide live-bottom unloading system
• 2-speed hydraulic motor & planetary gearbox with live bottom unloading
• CAT C4.4TA (Tier 4F), 131 HP fuel-efficient, self-contained diesel power with direct-coupled hydraulic pumps
• Engine and system control via Hetronic / Sauer Danfoss CANBUS
• Danfoss closed loop piston pumps and motors on the drive system
• Danfoss variable displacement pumps and load sense valves on Stone Slinger functions
• 7" color display screen (engine and control system diagnostics and controls)
• Piston style motor and 10-1/2" diameter rubber covered drive roll
• Planetary gearbox with a direct-coupled hydraulic motor on swing frame for conveyor rotation
• Dana Motion planetary drive axles with steering
• 4 steering modes controlled via transmitter ~ front, rear, articulated & crab
• 12 ply, rugged tread, flat profile 15-19.5NHS Carlisle, high floatation TRAC-CHIEF tires
Overall Length: 260" (6604 mm)
136 ¼" (3461 mm)
102" (2591 mm)
108" (2743 mm)
Loading Height (Rear): 74" (1880 mm)
Operating Weight: 18,600 lbs (8437 kg)
Heavy Duty Apron Belt Bearings And Shafts
• Long life, trouble-free operation
Apron Drive With Direct Coupled Gear Box
• 2 speed, high torque, long life design
Double Pivot Swing Frame With 250° Working Pivot Radius
• Widest working radius - increases flexibility and production
Chain Drive Swing Frame Positioning
• Provides precise control over swing motion
End Drive Throw Conveyor
• Increased throw efficiency, accuracy and distance
Dependable Electrical Wiring
• Protected harness and weathertight connections for years of reliable operation
Twin Hydraulic Heat Exchangers
• High-efficiency heat exchangers are thermostatically controlled, ensuring long hydraulic component life
Wide Apron Belt Design
• Expands the range of materials you can place without bridging Innovative
Live Bottom Apron Belt Design
• Precise material flow for superior placement control
Super-Shield™ Power Drive
• Matches the conveyor belt speed to improve control of material on the belt
• 4 remote-operated steering modes to navigate rough terrain and operate in tight conditions
Low Loading Height – 74"
• Allows efficient loading with smaller loaders, mini-ex’s and skid steers
Low Overall Profile – 108"
• Able to access indoor work sites
Hopper Wing Extensions – 131" wide
• Reduce material spillage and waste; feed with larger loaders and excavators